The cardholder responsibilities include:
- Follow proper internal procedures specific to DASA’s purchasing policies.
- Adhere to all university purchasing and travel policies.
- Ensure that transactions are not split to circumvent the approved per transaction dollar amount.
- The PCard is for external use only and should not be used for purchases from other departments on campus.
- The Pcard is to be used strictly for NC State business-related purposes and may not be used for personal purchases.
- Ensure the NC Sales Tax is not charged on the purchase.
- Provide itemized receipts for all transactions – payments and credits.